If you’re reading this advert then you’re probably at the start of making one of the biggest decisions of your life, the decision to add to your family or to become a parent by caring for vulnerable children.
Why choose TACT? There are a number of ways to support vulnerable children and young people. This includes voluntary adoption agencies and independent fostering agencies as well as local authority fostering and adoption services.
However, as the largest charity of our kind in the country, we:
- Have abundant experience and have been providing fostering and adoption services for over 12 years
- Have earned an excellent reputation with hundreds of local authorities that place their children with us, so we can oﬀer our foster carers and adopters a wide choice
- Oﬀer services that are rated by Ofsted as ‘good’ or higher
- Provide a sensitive and eﬃcient service from a professional, experienced team and access to our own 24-hour fostering and adoption support service
- Deliver excellent training, which includes individual, group, and personalised learning with access to specialist staﬀ such as our own play therapist