Do you want to use your skills to transform and improve the life chances of society’s most vulnerable children and families? If so, Frontline’s leadership development programme could be for you.
Frontline’s mission is to transform the lives of vulnerable children and families through recruiting and developing outstanding individuals to be leaders in social work and broader society.
At least half a million children in England don’t have a safe or stable home. These children and their families face some of the worst life chances, but we know that great social work has the power to change this. That’s why Frontline recruits and develops outstanding individuals to be social workers and leaders to transform the lives of the most vulnerable children and families.
Frontline’s two-year Leadership Development programme offers an exciting new route into one of Britain’s most challenging and rewarding professions: child protection social work.
Dare to Change
Over the course of the two years on the Frontline programme you will:
– Earn as you learn; We provide a competitive Year 1 bursary of between £16,000 – 19,500 and you will earn a salary of around £30,000 in Year 2.
– Develop your leadership skills; You will be working with different organisations and agencies across the breadth of a child’s life where you will demonstrate real leadership in bringing about change for the good of the family.
– Be a part of a bespoke programme; we offer a high-quality leadership development programme for graduates and career changers that will equip you with the skills and attributes required to make real change in social work and beyond.
– Study towards a fully funded master’s degree in social Work in the final year and a Postgraduate Diploma in the first year of the programme.
– Benefit from world-class training from academics, and practical training to develop complex skills needed to work effectively with children and families.
– Make a real difference as part of the next generation of social workers helping to transform lives and influence broader society
– Receive high levels of support from your Consultant social worker, Practice Tutor and Frontline programme team.
Changing lives isn’t easy. But if you’re one of the few who dare to change; who want one of Britain’s most challenging jobs, then Frontline is for you. Apply today and make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children and their families.
If you’d like to hear first-hand what it’s like to be a child protection social Worker on the Frontline programme, take a look at this video from some of our 2015 cohort participants.
If you have a question you would like to ask us, regarding our leadership development programme, please get in touch at email@example.com