Black History Month Magazine is the central point of focus and lead the nationwide celebration of Black History, Arts and Culture throughout the UK in 2019.
Black History Month will again be edited by Author Composer Joy Sigaud who brings a wealth of knowledge and experience on an international level to the magazine, she has lived in several countries and has a strong conviction of purpose.
She will be joined by respected journalists and commentators; scholars and historians; community leaders and artists; who will discuss, debate and remember those who have made a real impact on our community over the last 32 years in the story of our history in the arts and Culture.
PRINT RUN 50,000 copies
- Distributed at Key Tube and Mainland Railway stations via the Evening Standard in London and Metro nationwide
- Black History Month events across the UK
- Public and Private Sector organisations
- Communities Groups, Charities and organisations
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- BAME staffing networks
- BAME groups and community organisations and charities.
BLACK HISTORY ONLINE www.blackhistorymonth.org.uk
The online package includes a client user login in which enables client to a 12 Month online campaign which includes:
- Company / Community Profile
- Online recruitment banners
- Online events and listings
- Social Media campaigns
- Recruitment Videos
- Press and PR
Progressive employers recognise that being forward-thinking on equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace makes sense.
They recognise that employees from different backgrounds bring unique knowledge, skills and experience to their businesses.
The Black History Month Diversity Dashboard is a place where Black History Month Diversity Champions can actively seek to recruit and promote to BAME communities.