Patrick Vernon OBE film maker, cultural historian and founder of the 100 Great Black Britons campaign will again join us as editor.
He will be joined by respected journalists and commentators; scholars and historians; community leaders and artists; who discuss, debate and remember those who have made a real impact on our community over the last 31 years in the story of our history in the arts and Culture.
- 70th Anniversary of the Windrush – will provide personal narratives, insight, comments and reflections highlighting the Windrush Generation who came to Britain to those born in the Millennium and the diversity of migration over the last 70 years
- 50th Anniversary of the 1968 Race Relations Act.
- 70th Anniversary of the NHS We will look at the History of the NHS and the Contribution made by the African Caribbean community to the NHS
- 100 Great Black Britons
- Opening DPS £ 6,900
- Inside Front Cover £ 7,900
- Back Cover £ 7,900
- Full page £ 5,100
- Half Page £ 2,650
- Quarter Page £ 1,950
PRINT RUN: 250,000 copies
- Black History Month events across the UK
- Public and Private Sector Organisations
- Communities Groups, Charities and organisations
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- BAME staffing networks
- BAME groups and community organisations and charities.
- Bookshops and independent Retailers
- Major retailers
BLACK HISTORY ONLINE
The online package includes a client user login in which enables client to a 12 Month online campaign which includes
- Company / Community Profile
- Online recruitment banners
- Online events and listings
- Social Media campaigns
- Recruitment Videos
- Press and PR
Annual Online Package £1, 500
The Black History Month Diversity Dashboard is a place where Black History Month Diversity Champions can actively seek to recruit and promote to BAME communities
Our campaign allows you via a user login to change or add content as needed, to update your pages, upload press stories and events 365 days a year.
The magazine will also be available for sale at a cover price of £3.95 of which at least of each sale £2.00 will be kept by participating organisations to the help fund local charitable initiatives and BME groups
If you would like more information about advertising with us contact Ian Thomas on 0207 105 2161 or email Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org