In order to enter the Royal Albert Hall, those aged 18 and over will be required to demonstrate one of the following:
1. evidence of a negative lateral flow test shown via text or email from the Government website, either taken at home or at a test centre, within 48 hours of the performance:
- To report negative lateral flow test result: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- How to get free NHS Lateral Flow tests: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/regular-rapid-coronavirus-tests-if-you-do-not-have-symptoms/
2. Evidence of double vaccination, where the second vaccine was administered at least 14 days before the event via the NHS App (England, Scotland, NI and Wales Apps are all accepted), vaccination card, or letter provided by the NHS
3. proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the performance double vaccination, negative test or proof of natural immunity via an EU Digital Covid Certificate
Those aged 18 years will be treated as adults and will need to show proof of their Covid Status on entry as above.
Under 18s should take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the performance. Parents or guardians will be asked to show proof of the negative result on their behalf. All unaccompanied 16 to 18s will be required to show proof of their negative lateral flow test to enter the Royal Albert Hall. (Evidence of a negative test can be registered via the Government website; www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result)
Unfortunately without the above evidence you will be turned away from the Royal Albert Hall
We strongly encourage audiences to wear face coverings for the duration of their visit, in order to reduce your risk and the risk to others.
Please respect the personal space of other customers and staff.
If you, anyone you live with or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms associated with Covid-19, has tested positive for Covid-19, or has been asked to isolate as part of the government’s test and trace system, you agree that you will not attend the performance. You can apply for a refund from this form up to 9am on the day of the performance.
The Royal Albert Hall may introduce additional protective measures for customers and staff attending this performance in accordance with government guidelines and/or our own risk assessment of the events. All attendees will be required to comply with these measures.
Relaxed sightseeing cruise and picnic on Regent’s Canal with guided commentary on the centuries of African/Caribbean history. …