The additional 16 days following a 4-5 day INLPTA NLP Foundation Diploma Courses August 2020(weekdays) or Sept/ Oct (Weekends)
Diploma £375 inc VAT
additional 16 Days £1439 inc VAT
discount if all 20 days booked at the same time:
Ask about monthly payments
What will the Practitioner Programme offer me?
Enhancing NLP at Practitioner Level offers you opportunities to:
• Build upon the foundation skills learned and integrated on the Diploma Programme
• Understand how the language we use affects ourselves and others, and how to skilfully use
• language to positively influence yourself and others.
• Learn a range of powerful techniques and processes to transform restricting experiences and beliefs
• Have the choice and skills to achieve the changes you want and assist others to achieve changes they desire
What will I learn?
INLPTA Foundation Diploma must be completed prior to commencement of Practitioner
- Seminar 1 Working With Language October
Aspects of language and universal modelling processes, Meta Model, Conversational Change
- Seminar 2 Accessing Unconscious Resources November
Milton Model– The language of influence, Logical Levels, Metaphors, Framing & Reframing.
- Seminar 3 Working With Time December
Timelines, In time/ Though Time, Change Personal History, Release Negative Emotion, Phobia Cure
- Seminar 4 Mid Course Review and Integration January
Personal State, Outcome Setting, Rapport Revisited, Organic Belief Change, Collapse Anchors, Apply Logical Levels
- Seminar 5 Replicating Excellence– Modelling February
Modelling Physiology and Thinking, Shadowing, Strategies, TOTE, Swish Pattern
- Seminar 6 Working With Parts March
Behaviour & Positive Intention, Creativity Strategy, 6-step Reframe, Visual Squash, Create a Part, Alleviating Allergy
- Seminar 7 Beliefs April
Changing Limiting Beliefs, Reimprinting Beliefs, Developing Empowering Beliefs
- Seminar 8 Integration and Certification May
Any dates you are not able to attend may be made up at the appropriate time on the next Practitioner
What About Accreditation?
These programmes are conducted in accordance with the high quality standards of INLPTA (The International NLP Trainers Association).
Successful completion will entitle you to a nationally and internationally recognised
INLPTA NLP PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATE
The additional 16 days following a 4-5 day INLPTA NLP Foundation Diploma Courses August 2020(weekdays) or Sept/ Oct…
Join us for socailly distanced tours. We have received our ‘GOOD TO GO’ certification from Visit Britain and…
Back in June, Klub Kids raised over £7,000 in support of the Black Lives Matter Movement and donated these funds…
Raeann Rooms would like to share with us her thoughts and perspective on transferable skills. Raeann Rooms, Business…
Take part in an investigation of a haunted mill using the latest paranormal devices and techniques in the…
A brand new show about the hair we want, the friends we have, and living the vast difference…
Romesh is back with a brand new show The Cynic’s Mixtape, his most brutally honest show yet. Fresh from The Misadventures…
In 2010 the world was in a sorry state. Fast forward ten years and everything’s still going downhill….