Join us at Alafia, a unique and exciting event focused on health and wellness in the African and Caribbean community. We’ve designed a number of talks and workshops which will explore a range of health concerns and how they affect the Black community. Sessions will be delivered by qualified healthcare professionals and you’re invited to enjoy all of this for free!
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Sickle cell disease
- Trichologist-led haircare sessions
- Skincare sessions
- Mental health
- Sexual health
- Mini-health checks
- Learn how to do a breast self-exam
- Learn how to do testicular self-exam
- Light refreshments
- Raffle prizes
- Q&A sessions
Other important information:
- If you are interested in volunteering with us, sponsoring the Alafia or participating in other ways, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there will be photography taken at this event.
- This event is for people of all genders aged 18 and above only.
- *Current line-up may be subject to change – follow us on social media for event updates.
Feel free to attend alone or with a friend! Stay up to date with event news over on out FB page: www.facebook.com/AlafiaHealth/
We look forward to seeing you at soon!