Haven’t booked your summer holiday yet?
Pack your beach bag and head down to Lee Valley urban beach instead for an all day party on Europe’s largest urban beach, You can expect to enjoy tropical punch, beach games, face and body art and authentic African-Caribbean street food amidst the sounds of Afrobeats, Soca, Calypso, Afro Swing, Bashment Reggae and more.
Music policy: BEATS FROM THE BEACH
An Eclectic Mix of African and Caribbean Sounds
Expect: Afrobeats, Soca, Calypso, Afro Swing, Zouk, Afro-Pop, Ragga, Bouyon, Bashment, High Life, Reggae & more!
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
1. Guests must be 18+ & bring valid photo ID, to gain entry.
2. Guests may be subject to security search – No Food / Drinks / Glass on site. 0 tolerance policy on drugs, weapons and aggressive behaviour.
3. Coach tickets do not permit entry into the event. Event tickets must be purchased seperately.
4. Photography/ Videography will be in use at and consent is given to use for future marketing purposes.
5. Last Entry 6pm.
6. Event is hosted outdoors on a man-made urban beach – tonnes of sand, no sea!
7. No re-entry – bring all necessities with you.
8. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for a later event.
9. Event date and location are subject to licence and change.
10. Missed time slots for early arrival tickets will incur a charge on the door, allow plenty of time to queue and gain entry.
11. Organisers accept no responsibility for weather conditions.
12. A responsible drinking policy will be in place.
13. No refunds can be issued other than for event cancellation.