A revealing one-woman show that explores a toxic bond between a mother and daughter and deals with themes of belonging, self esteem, and learned behaviour.
Rosemary is about to do a speech at her mother’s wedding. She’s not quite sure how to hit the right note as the relationship between Rosemary and her mother has been… less-than-rosy.
As latent thoughts and feelings bubble to the surface we realise, maybe the apple hasn’t fallen very far from the tree.
Book for two shows in the Housemates Festival for only £15. Just add your selection of shows to your basket and the discount will automatically apply.
- Creative Team
- Writer – Cheryl May Ndione
- Performer – Princess Donnough
- Director – Simone Watson-Brown
- Co-Producers – Purple Moon Drama & Nouveau Riche
- Sound Design – Helena Almeida
- Set Design – Ruth Badila