Being Antiracist takes courage and action. It is about visibly challenging discrimination and engaging in conversations that will lead to action and change. Over the past couple of years, there has been a spotlight on Antiracism like never before. This webinar will explore the progress that has been made, share examples of real change, and explore what our individual and organisational next steps should be on this journey.
What will you learn
- Looking back – reflecting on why we need to continue the conversation
- Best practice – where have we seen success over the past couple of years?
- Looking forward – what are the current areas of focus?
- What can individuals and organisations do next?
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and diversity professionals
- HR business partners
- HR managers
- Line managers
- Anyone with an interest in learning more about how to be actively antiracist
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.
A virtual tour highlighting sites around the UK/Ireland where freedom fighter Frederick Douglass had a strong impact with…
Join us online for Twenty-Eight Pounds Ten Shillings: A Windrush Story by Tony Fairweather, where we’ll delve into…
Join us ONLINE for the launch of “Nothing About Us Without Us” for womxn of African Caribbean heritage…
A virtual tour of London & beyond highlighting the important & inspiring roles U.S. Black women played in…
Paul Crooks is unique among Black History Month speakers discussing engaging topics relating to the experience of Black…
Black History Studies lead a Virtual Black History Tour of the British Museum highlighting artefacts of African History…
90min virtual walking tour of London, highlighting 5 sites where African American activists made an important impact on…