Join us for our April meeting, where we will hear from local Tooting writer and feminist activist, Esuantsiwa Jane Goldsmith.
We’ll be hearing from local Tooting writer and feminist activist, Esuantsiwa Jane Goldsmith. Esuantsiwa is a writer, feminist activist and development consultant of English – Ghanaian heritage. She will be talking about her life and experience of growing up in South London in the 1950’s, as well as her memoir, The Space Between Black and White.
Tooting WI is a new Women’s Institute group, set up in 2017.
We’re a diverse bunch of ladies of all ages, from all walks of life, who are always open to new members.
Through a varied programme of events, clubs and meet ups, we provide members and guests with ways to:
- Learn new skills such as self-defence or screen printing
- Share interests across a wide spectrum, from craft to wine tasting
- Hear from interesting speakers
- Get involved in community causes and topical campaigns
- Socialise in Tooting and beyond
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org