With the theme as ‘Intra-African Trade: Beyond Rhetoric and Political Commitment’, the 3rd edition of The Africa Summit London 2019, is an important and a timely contribution to the on-going debate on the benefits of intra-regional trade and the realization of the full implementation of the African Continental Free Trade Agreement and other RTAs.
Already confirmed participants include:
- HE Patricia Scotland OBE, Secretary General of the Commonwealth – Keynote Speaker
- Hon. Dr. Edward Hinga Sandy, Minister of Trade & Industry, Sierra Leone
- Hon. Hamat K. Bah, Minister of Culture & Tourism Gambia,
- Hon. Souleymane Diarrassouba, Minister of Commerce, Industry, & SME Promotion, Cote d’Ívoire
- Lord Dollar Popat, UK House of Lords
- Jeremy Lefroy MP, UK House of Commons
…and a delegation of other distinguished business and political leaders from South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Mauritius, Cote d’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and across Africa and the UK.