Here at Black Professionals United, we are hosting an intimate meetup for anyone driven in their determination to achieve either of the following goals:
- Developing a healthy relationship with themselves and others
- Overcoming grief, betrayal and/ or past trauma
- Finding new love
- Getting out of debt
- Securing a new job
- Setting up and/ or growing a new business
- Becoming a home owner
- Starting a family
The aim of this gathering is to grant attendees with the following opportunities:
- Share where they are currently at in life.
- Highlight why additional support is currently being sought.
- Engage in fun, yet insightful group activities.
18:00 – 18:30, Meet & Greet
18:30 – 20:00, Group Activities
20:00 – 20:30, Close
Our Official Windrush Celebration After Party with talented DJs and Singers. A night to reflect & commemorate our…
Hackney Black Women Writers return for the second public showcase of the their work, this time created in…
Celebrating Black History & Craft Fair Stoke Newington Methodist Church 106A Stoke Newington High Street, London N16 7NY…